· Workshops / Trainings
MODULE 1: Funding for Science
· Trainings & Coaching for Universities
Funding for Science & Innovation (Fellowships-/Projects-/StartUp Funding) - TRAINING MODULE 1 - More Info
Writing Successful Research Proposals (National & EU HorizonEurope) - TRAINING MODULE 2 - More Info
Project Design & Beyond State-of-Art Research Ideas - TRAINING MODULE 3 - More Info
Leadership & Team Work in Scientific Enterprises - TRAINING MODULE 4 - More Info
Agile Project Management for Researchers - TRAINING MODULE 5 - More Info
Career Coaching - More Info
· Career Coaching for young researchers
In addition to specialist knowledge, however, young researchers also need so-called complementary skills. Specific knowledge in the areas of applying for external funding, project and time management as well as self-marketing (presentation techniques & poster design) to give the doctoral students an important competitive advantage.
EUrelations AG has been dedicated to the careers of young scientists for several years. Within the university's own graduate schools and within the framework of Marie Curie projects of the European Commission, we organise and implement a wide range of courses in the interdisciplinary field. We make sure that your doctoral students are fit for the challenges of the working world.
We offer a wide range of courses - from generating ideas, rerouting proposals, to organizing projects - our courses are individually tailored to the needs of your doctoral students as well as to those of your organization. We also pay special attention to linking the Academy to industry. Your doctoral students should learn to make the right contacts and thus enter into important research collaborations.
Professional, pragmatic and personal!
· Proposal Writing Assistance to advanced researchers and inter-disciplinars research teams
Are you planning to submit a grant proposal? Do you want to make sure it matches all the criteria and includes crucial information? Then, you should use our proposal review service!
Our Proposal writers know the requirements of all the big funding providers in Switzerland and Europe (EU commission, SNF, SBFI, InnoSuisse…). Their critical feedback, tips and hints will lift your proposal to a higher level and increase your chance to receive funding.
Benefit from their experience and inquire about out proposal review service now!
· Fund Acquisition Support to StartUp/SME
We offer public (non-dilutive) and private funding access support to startup and SME (Small & Medium sized Enterprises). The majority of clients who profit from this service are university spin-offs or highly innovative technology or social enterprises.
Our offer is always adapted to the nature and the need of the client. E.g.:
- Motivational speeches or knowledge transfer sessions for clusters of (female) young entrepreneurs, world-wide
- Specific update on funding instruments for StartUp/SME for European based companies
- Business plan and proposal writing assistance, in Europea and Asia
- Access to databases of private funding opportunities or investors, using our AI-powered match-making tool
- Direct link to investors by-passing intermediaries who have no direct funding to provide
- Getting involved in a cooperate marketplace to joint advisors, sellers and buyers plattform of more than 800 investors
This service is availabel only to companies with the following criteria:
- Technology Readiness Level: TRL 5-9.
- DEFINITION for your convenience here:
- TRL 1 – basic principles observed
- TRL 2 – technology concept formulated
- TRL 3 – experimental proof of concept
- TRL 4 – technology validated in lab
- TRL 5 – technology validated in relevant environment (industrially relevant environment in the case of key enabling technologies)
- TRL 6 – technology demonstrated in relevant environment (industrially relevant environment in the case of key enabling technologies)
- TRL 7 – system prototype demonstration in operational environment
- TRL 8 – system complete and qualified
- TRL 9 – actual system proven in operational environment (competitive manufacturing in the case of key enabling technologies; or in space)
- DEFINITION for your convenience here:
- Investment Volume: 0.5 up to 10 Million CHF.